Not sure what I have here???

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I was trolling the list yesterday and ran across this bike. I made arrangements to pick it up today and after haggling the price down $10 to pay $50 total it is now in my possession. I really dig the front and rear rack and the frame is growing on me. Problem is I'm clueless as to what make and model it is. By the pointy dropouts I'm guessing Murray?? Any info is appreciated. Thank you.

Ladies' Flightliner, to which someone performed a "gender-bender" treatment....
Looks cool.

Here's a pre-op one, for reference:
IMG_1241.JPG

You have a hermaphrodite bike. Both a boys and girls frame. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww!!!!!:43::crazy2::13: Gary

Ladies' Flightliner, to which someone performed a "gender-bender" treatment....
Looks cool.

Here's a pre-op one, for reference:
IMG_1241.JPG

Thanks Bicycle808. I thought it might have been a girls bike to start but the welds on the toptube look so clean I thought it might have been made like that originally. I think I'm going to look for tank to add to it.

Thanks Bicycle808. I thought it might have been a girls bike to start but the welds on the toptube look so clean I thought it might have been made like that originally. I think I'm going to look for tank to add to it.
Yeah, based on that pic, it looks like the guy who performed the "surgery" had some real skill. I've seen some hackjob sex-change bikes, but yours looks smooth & clean. :thumbsup:

Back