Not black red or primer bikes

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sherwin williams planetary colors

black jade.
done_0066.jpg

IMG_1591.jpg

IMG_1622.jpg

IMG_1642.jpg

green and cream for ya.
btw this is the same schwinn frame as the sherwin williams black jade pic (pre chop.)
sch.jpg

Rat isn't a paint color, it's an overall style. I think you can run any paint color and have the end effect speak 'rat' to anyone who looks at it if the bike itself fits. I think this thread proves that, too. It can be any color you'd like, if the bike is ratty before paint, it'll be ratty after paint too.

I'm a sucker for OG paint, old repaints and patina. One of my favorites is a 2 tone paint job where the base color has faded and rusted, but the secondary color, lettering or pin-striping remains intact. I also like wet sanding a bad paint job and then spraying it with clear. Its shiny and still has character. I think any color looks good with the right accents.
Jchigginsrat7.jpg

i agree anything can be ratty, and i like rusty, rustic or patina BUT 70 Percent of the bikes on here are black, primer, or red, I like all the bikes posted on here with color, that Schwinn with the blue lights on the front, that looks like the robot's head from short circuit.

Latest posts

Back