Not A Bike but COOL!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha heres what im getting for a graduation present from dad
1936 Chevorlet Sedan, 350 motor mild power nothing extreme Good Cruiser though. 8)
DSCF0326.jpg

my turn to make a comment..
hahaha..

Your dads car is beautiful..
Take the Centre Line Mags and melt them down.
They are as ugly as a Mud Fence!

Drop it down out of the nose bleeds..it's
beging to be Lowered!
Throw on a set of WWW Cockers..with a set of
Old's Fiesta Caps and it's done...except for the White which would look great striped out in Red to match the Fiesta Cap centers..

a beautiful car indead!

maybe ditch the fenders and running boards, steel wheels, baby moons, bias ply whitewalls... chopped, channeled

i agree with mr clothespin those wheels were horrable when they were cool in the 80's. anyways my vote would be wide white walls on red steel rims with the hub caps. and lowered a bit more in the front. oh yea and a 3x2 carb set up. i also agree that it is a bit white, first thing that poped into my mind was i needed to get a beer from the fridge. which i will do now.............................................*pop* ahhh much better. anyways very cool which i had gotten something that cool when i graduated. well i did get my 98 schwinn cruiser 7 so i guess i cant complain much.

Haha

Dint graduate yet.. I prob wont keep this car. i really want a hearse but i dont know. I Cant lower it no more or it would scrape when i pull out of driveways and stuff. I was thinking maybe some Weld Racing wheels i dunno. I prob get it runnin again and just cruise around. Its a fun cruiser. haha

Hearse

I really would like a 50's or 60s Caddi hearse or flower car haha check em out there ......

Re: Haha

ricksterr1221 said:
I Cant lower it no more or it would scrape when i pull out of driveways and stuff.

If it doesn't scrape it isn't low enough. Are you afraid of hurting the paint job? Then take the fenders off and it will look way cooler. What front end does it have under it? And I agree with everyone else on the wide whites.

This may not be very popular... but my here's my two cents!

From the pictures above, it looks like those fenders are in really nice shape. I think it would be a crime to remove something original and visually quite cool like that. Has that super bad mobster look...

I understand the popular route (and vote here) is to remove them... get that edgier hotrod look... but I think you could probably make it look super sweet with them on. And hey... you'd stand out from the crowd of guys taking their fenders off! :wink:

Just thought I'd throw my opinion in the hat.... either way, you've got a beautiful beastie there to make your own. I'd love her to bits if she were mine!

How bout this. Paint it high gloss black shave the hinges get rid of meers put a pop opener thing for the truck dark tint red pinstrip baby moon hub caps and white wall tires. and put a bigger cam in the motor + take out the resonaters in the mufflers...? look like a mobster car from the 40s haha ......

Here's a pic I found of the kind of hotness you can have with fenders...

p52303_large+1936_studebaker_dictator_coupe+front_left.jpg

Oh yeah.. that looks very mean!

lol

Haha, i know i like fenders. I wouldnt take them off my car would look dumb with out them BUT THATS My Opinion lol. i dont know what im gonna do with it. I reallly want a funeral herse

Back