NOS Dyno Ultra glide???

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well... I guess it's not really NOS... but... the guy said he only rode it a couple times... and I believe him! It was covered in dust and the tires were at about 6 psi when I picked it up. I went over it with some quick detailer and then with some wax... genuinely looks like it's never been ridden! The underside of the fenders are as clean as the tops! Either way... here ya go...

100_6795.jpg

100_6797.jpg

100_6799.jpg

100_6802.jpg

100_6803.jpg

100_6804jpgb.jpg

100_6809.jpg

100_6811.jpg

yea.... peeled this off...

100_6813.jpg

kinda fits in the truck with my stretch coaster...

100_6820.jpg

Excellent score!
I have the black and red version of this bike, and I freakin' love it!
It looks awesome, and has a slightly stretched out frame as well as a low center of gravity!
Be careful, because the round 'D' badge that covers the screw that holds the tank together gets lost very easily.
In fact, it's rare to find someone with a Dyno Ultra Glide that has both side badges!

thanks guys!

The tailgate bench was built to be used as a seat that could be folded up out of the way when not in use... But I've found it's a great working height for piddlin with bikes. :wink:
I've rode this bike around my neighborhood a lil' bit... And I like it. Seat seems to squeak just a bit... and i'm not sure about the beach bars. Thought about swapping them for a bmx style set... or a set of low/mid rise ape hangers... But I dunno.

The guy I got this from had a ladies Moto-glide that was just as nice as this one... I made him an offer on it... that admitedly was low... but I only wanted it for parts. :wink:

Anyone have any idea what year this bike is?

Too far to meet for 'pie & coffee'.......but at least you get a longer ridin' season, we're headed to single digits in a day or two in WI. I did a short spin on the Duece yesterday though with my new 44/17 ratio on the fat red bricks and its pretty sweet, though no where near as perty as yors.

I love that workbench. I'm gonna have to find a VW caddy and make one for my garage. How is it mounted? Is it mounted to the wall or have a stand built under it?

Back