nor cal nationals (big update)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This will be in the spring and not only will there be show classes but there will be bicycle drag racing. Yea this is a teaser more info to follow

Re: nor cal nationals

It will be held at my friend's shop (location is hush hush but its near downtown Sacramento). This is not the rodeo this is a joint event that my friend and myself have wanted to do for sometime. There will be show classes and we may even do a top rat class with skin in the game. But the part we are real excited about doing is the dragracing. As of now it will be a heads up flag drop sorta deal and I already have pin up girls to do the honors. But if we can get enough interest we want to do a full timing set up with a tree. Its all about what you guys think.

Re: nor cal nationals

For the drags any ideas of classes? Gotta be like nhra u know

Alright here it is. There will be a special top rat class. It's open to previously built bikes but new builds will receive additional points. It's limited to 20 bikes one per builder and there will be a 20 dollar entry for this class. If all spots are filled that is 400 bucks to the winner

I like that idea.

May have another idea up my sleeve. karfer I will PM you.

karfer67 said:
Alright here it is. There will be a special top rat class. It's open to previously built bikes but new builds will receive additional points. It's limited to 20 bikes one per builder and there will be a 20 dollar entry for this class. If all spots are filled that is 400 bucks to the winner

Who is down? If your interested in top rat the rules are simple. Anything goes but chrome might not get you home. This is the first time I know of were a nor cal show is offering money to the winner.

Anyone down for the top rat class? We are working on getting the drag deal down not sure how long to make the track. I was thinking like 200 feet

PINKS...Lose the race...Lose your ride.

Latest posts

Back