noname (yet) straightbar

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1950 Panther project has begun...
straightbar.jpg

Here is the inspiration for the paint!!
zorac.jpg

more later!!!! :D

she is coming along.... I wish I would have started taking pics from the beginning.. Finally found that front hub I was looking for (thanks KevinM) and the wheel is being built. Getting close to going out for paint... This is not gonna be much of a "ratrod"... I have built them in the past and have built so many for friends when I lived at the beach that I have decided to go all out on this one!!!
Look at the pic of the helmet.. now picture that on this bike!!!... Got some chroming to do also... I guess you could call this one a resto custom!!!
P1270977.jpg

I love Bontrager Hanks...have used them on my bikes, but that front hub set up is really Cool. Can't wait to see how you spoke that up :mrgreen:

thats gonna be a sweet ride when your done! 8) nice classic parts selection too. im down with the "time for a pretty bike" idea too. :lol:

8) favorite color combo and style frame and a springer fork plus skip tooth,i definetly like where this is going :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back