NOC

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NOC

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So stoked to find this website. I have found myself looking through the gallery for hours. As long as I can remember, I have always had more than one bike. Even as a two year old, I had my Big Wheel and my Radio Flyer Tri-Cycle.

During my college years I learned how to work on bicycles. I was fortunate to live in a complex where the landlord would keep the old bikes left behind from past tenants. He gave me the opportunity to turn it into my own Franken Heaven. It also didn't hurt that I live in San Jose, very close to Fabers. He is a legend around this area. I would build bikes for my friends so we could ride together. Eventually we started a riding group called, The NOC (North of Campus). Our rides consisted of bar rallies, domino tournaments, and BBQ's.

My current bikes are the 55 Schwinn Straight Bar and 80 Peugeot Vitus 172. My wife has an 06 Electra Hawaii 3 speed. We try to make it out to SJ Bike Party when we can. The NOC still gets together on special occasions.

I look forward to showing off more projects and continuing to ride.

Back