No-Shave November

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got a first date with the woman of my dreams on the 26th, so im out this year. good luck though! :mrgreen:

My beard grows like mad so it drives me nuts when I go a week without shaving. I can imagine a month. I'd look like Chewbacca.

chewbacca1.jpg

I can grow a decent beard but it takes a few weeks to fill in evenly and look alright. One of my friends who has been sporting a beard for the last few years is trying to do "no shave till 2012" but I don't know how far he will get with that one. :roll:

i got Real Good rubber beards hanging off the quarter panels of my Cadillac.

...and the tire receipts.

I was growing a really good one for no-shave November but failed as I pulled out the razor yesterday morning to get ready for church. :cry: I was doing daily progress photos too. Oh well... maybe next year! :mrgreen:

Last year, my friends and I went as long as we could. Most dropped after a week, I shaved my neck after a week and half. I'm sorry, but I'm not scratching my neck all month long. The beard part I kept until Thanksgiving, I had to. I can only imagine what my grandparents would think.

Some certain people liked the light beard on me, I won't say who :wink: . I still shaved it.

I'm gettin' itchy thinking about it.

I did this for 2 weeks not for no shave November, the real reason we went paintballing with the youth group. One of my kids on my team shot me in the neck... right on the cheek started bleeding instantly. Left a nasty bruise and scab, so I didn't shave until it had healed up most of the way lol. Forgot how fast facial hair grows, it had to go though wife would kiss me but had this face like "you facial hair is really annoying...) lol

Back