Ninety Eight

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish..
That Cream and Black 52 Ranch Wagon has a 427 Super Cobra Jet in it!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

The Suburban is sweet!
It has T.V.'s in The Head Rests so The guys little kids can watch Movies..

They are both from the Interior of British Columbia..
Climate/weather/terrain just like Cali,

Kev.

Hooch - very nice Olds! It looks like it really doesn't need very much to make it a great cruiser. Less garage time=more cruising. Good stuff! {insert corny jokes about "this is not your fathers Oldsmobile" here}

Clothespin - Why, oh why must you tempt me with that wagon!! I really need a cool old truck, but that wagon is sweeeet!

-Mp

tail lights

clothespin n do you have a picture of 55/56 canadian ford tail lights are they diff. from american ford tail lights lmk t/y Tony :)

55/56 canadian ford tail lights

which Model ?
Wagon ?
Galaxy ?

I'll ask my Buddie,
He has a 57 Ford Ranch 2 door Wagon...yaa..a 2 door Wagon,
Lucky begger :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
blossumrun20060001.jpg

Kev.

here's another Friend of a Friends 1956 Fairlane 500
blossumrun20060105.jpg

that one could be a 57, cause here's my good friend Kevin's
57 Tudor and it has the same tail light.
blossumrun20060027.jpg

so..a recap..
The picture below has mine( 1960 )
My Friends 57 2 door wagon..and beside it my other friends
57 Tudor
blossumrun20060005.jpg

hope this helped..
if not, I'll dig deeper
Kev.

Love the 98 hooch. Four-door classics are so affordable, even cheaper than many wagons.

And Kev, man your wagon is tempting but I don't have the cash flow for it now. Like you, I've thought about selling my 69 Colony Park and I may still do it. I really like it, but I'd love to move on to a smaller wagon like a 63 Fairlane wagon or a 50s or 60s Pickup or Travelall like yours. Better for hauling bikes, furniture and other stuff.

Back