NFG with a Convert-O-Trike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just found this site, so I will try to start out on the right foot, I race BMX & ride the SJ night rides with my kids on my 60's JC Higgins. My son rides a 77' Sting-Ray & my daughter rides a Electra Betty. With that said, here is my latest build.
ScreenShot2012-10-24at71125PM.png

ScreenShot2012-10-25at80347PM.png

That actually looks pretty cool, however I have mixed feelings, only because of how long I have looked for one of those at a decent price. Every time I come across one, the price is double that of the last one, which I thought was too high or I would have bought one. The ones I have seen have been $80, $125, $185 and $225. Sure wish I would have bought the $80 one!

Welcome to the group! People here are generally friendly and willing to answer any questions you have, and you will find many are ready to make good deals happen to see a cool project come to reality.

Actually now that I look at it, it doesn't appear you've done anything to it that can't be changed back. Cool.

Back