newbie here from Nor-Cal

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What up fellow bike builders,riders etc................just wanna say hello,Name's Ralph from San jose,California...

My bike passion all started when I won an Electra Straight 8 chopper at the Behind Bars Inc. bike show and swap meet.....since then my love for bikes whether it be oldskool,newskool,or custom has turned into an addiction, below are some examples of my rides and builds I have done......thanks for the time you guy's and gal's..........hope you like my bikes!!

My Electra's
bikes004.jpg

Found the frame on the sidewalk one day.....powdercoated and built for my wife.....bike has been altered since this photo was last taken...
whatdouthink.jpg

A buddy of mine came over and said I found this in my garage.....can you build it for me????

Before:
projectstetson.jpg

After:

4greenbike.jpg

Found a box with a bunch of bike parts in it at a Garage Sale.....

1964SCHWINNDELUXEAMERICAN.jpg

Not sure on the year but I waws told it's a Schwinn Deluxe American.....

here's what it looks like so far......going to add suicide shift and 3 spd rim soon!!
1graybike.jpg

Thanks guy's I'll keep posting as long as I'm riding!!!

Ralphie

Welcome aboard Ralph. I really dig what you've done with the American, it looks like an early '60s model, I have a '63 that I found at a yard sale...Kelly

thanks!!! Like i said I am not sure on the year , I can barely read the serial number on the dropout.....thanks again!

Latest posts

Back