Newbie from the North East

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Buddy Sic Nick (LOCAL CYCLES LBNY) turned me on to this site........very cool. The past two years I've into the bicycle scene here in Long Beach NY. Being a pro photographer I photographed some of the Locals & their bicycles. This past July, I did a solo show at Local Cycles where I displayed 15 of the photos I took.Some of them are still hanging in the shop.The show was a success, I got hooked on the custom bicycle scene.That opened up Pandora's Box. I have one semi-custom cruiser I call "GOIN' APE". Sic Nick & I are in the process of re-building an old Schwinn I found in the garbage. Thanks to the "RAT ROD BIKE COMMUNITY" & the feed back to my Buddy Sic Nick we put a 1 1/8" felt double springer fork on that 1" Schwinn frame I found in the garbage. So I'm on the way to my second custom. I few more modifications & it's off to powder coating....PURPLE! I give it another month & it should be ready to ride. Just in time to freeze my butt off up here in the North East. When she's done I'll post a photo. Glad to be part of the RAT ROD COMMUNITY. I've seen some very cool builds here already!

WELCOME!

right on ! welcome-->> post some of them photo's !

Back