NEW WEB SITE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everbody,
Its the first time we have posted on here. just to let you know that our new website in finally on line. We have some more pictures of the bikes a bit of info & our contact stuff on it.
We have another 3 bikes on the go at the moment, all a bit different, we plan to upload more pics soon.
To take a look the address is
http://www.bladecustomcycles.com

Cheers & many beers
Andy
Blade Custom Cycles

Tried your link..."web page cannot be found". Are you sure the link is good? Maybe my Hughes satellite thingie. B607

I'm liking the BLUE one!........But I realize, when the prices aren't listed, just means I probably can't afford it. :(

nice bikes blade! you might wanna check out the intro section and post a little more about who you are what your about man!

Easy E

Isn't CORPERATE misspelled? Or is that just the way it's spelled overseas? Other than that, the choppers look real slick. How much are they?

We know about the couple a spelling errors, our web dude let us down so we had to get something up asap.
We are editing it now with more photos etc so hope to sort it all out in one go in a couple of days. We plan to keep building the site up with more details, photos, events etc
Thanks for your kind words about the bikes, there are more on the way, prices start from £500.

Back