New to this forum so here's my intro.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all... My name is Chuck, although my club brotha's/sister's know me as "The FEZ". I hail from socal (South LA) and I am a part of the world wide bicycle club that is known as the Chopaderos. I am a full patched member of the NOMADS and have been with the club for a couple years now. I have just completed my first build of a full kustom bicycle and I have many pictures of it on our forum if you'd like to check it out and I'll add them here later on. Been on here once or twice and saw a posting of my bike today ( viewtopic.php?f=1&t=38787) on here so I figured I would intorduce myself. It's a pleasure "meeting" you all and hope to see you out there riding one day soon.

C4L

--The FEZ

Hey Chuck / The FEZ ... Welcome :) !!!

I was looking through that thread the other day, way cool details on the metal work :!: How does the shifter work exactly ? Iwas hoping somebody had came up with a ratcheting shifter by now and was just curious about yours.

CCR said:
Hey Chuck / The FEZ ... Welcome :) !!!

I was looking through that thread the other day, way cool details on the metal work :!: How does the shifter work exactly ? Iwas hoping somebody had came up with a ratcheting shifter by now and was just curious about yours.

What you want to do it talk to my club brotha The ........ He has a patented device known as "The Shifty ......." that works with a nexus shifter to make it work like a suicide shifter. Hit him up on our forum http://www.Chopaderos.com for the details and cost.

Thanks for the warm welcome and for the compliments on my bike. My buddy Jeb is an amazing metal guy and made it all happen.

--The FEZ

Back