New to the forum, and these bikes are new to me

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine is the silver Nirve Classic, and the blue bike is the one I bought for my girl yesterday for her 21st birthday, a Trek Wasabi 3 speed. My bike is about to see some very minor changes, I just ordered some Nirve straight ape hangers, black classic pedals, and moto grips. I know these bikes aren't barnyard gems but we are new to the ratrod scene and we are falling in love fast! Sorry for the crappy cell phone pics, when I quit blowing money on bicycles I'll get a decent cam :mrgreen:

2011_08_19_17_01_30_023.jpg

IMG044.jpg

IMG046.jpg

IMG047.jpg

Welcome to the club, I am fairly new too.. .these guys are awesome.. if you ever need any help they are plenty helpful...nice bikes, you both will have a lot of fun on here, and if you are planning on selling your current bars for a good price I will be happy to take them off your hands:).... I have been looking for that style for a while now:)

Thanks for the welcome guys! I'm going to need to ride my bike for a few weeks with the apes on it before I decide whether or not to sell the original bars but they are comfy. I just want my hands a little higher up in the air for some reason :mrgreen: If I decide the apes are comfortable and work with my daily riding schedule I'll hook you up with the bars bikes4life :p

Back