New to ratrods

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been riding bmx and mtb for almost 20 years now always liked the old stingrays, huffys etc never had one. I recently started working with someone that builds ratrods and ratbikes, got me interested so I went out and purchased my first bike , a Huffy Cranbrook witch I repainted and also bought one of the stingrays from wally world. I currently ride a Ironhorse full suspension MTB as much as I can

002.jpg

I think I will leave as is, I have another cruiser I am doing maybe I will throw some hangers on that.

WELCOME!.........I can't be the only one wondering..... What's a "KRUBGY"?

welcome aboard...nice bike let me guess KRUBGY....Uuummmm krew buggy??? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

its actually supposed to be "Crew Buggy" but that one was taken. I work for the Ca Dept of Forestry and a Crew Buggy is a vehicle used to transport handcrews.
My wife and I thought it fit perfect for our Tahoe to be our Crew Buggy since we have 3 kids.

I gots that bike too. I bought specifically to use for parts for other bikes since it was so cheap. You might want to regrease everything as there isn't much grease in all the bearings. You will find it rides even better after that. How tall are you? If I'm not mistaken, that's a 24 incher. I'm 5'3" so it fits me dandy, but for someone much taller than me I think it would be a bit of a squeeze.

Oh yeah, WELCOME ABOARD!!

jeff

Latest posts

Back