New to it all.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey. As I stated in the subject line I am new to most things bike. Or at least newish. I have been riding road bikes for the past 3 or so years but not too seriously. I am a freelance 3D and stopmotion animator and I love doing things with my hands. In addition to animation I love bikes and designing, so why not design my own custom bike. That's what brings me here. I found a couple cruisers on craigslist (nothing worth completely restoring) and with that I started my obsession with them.
In one of my classes at The Art Institute of Portland I was required to work in a medium I have never used before. I chose to work in bike parts. It began tearing apart my old bike I had as a kid and thus created a table lamp, and with that started my obsession with bike art. I now have plans for more bike lamps from wall mounted to hanging to outdoor.
As I have tons of ideas and not enough time I haven't completed any bikes yet. hopefully I will have some pics in the near future, but don't hold your breath.
Just glad to be here with all these great bikes.

Here's two of my bike's. Cleaning the garage so might as well take a pic while I got them out. My wife and I ride them around town. I found them on craigslist for $10 both not each!
3368404937_1f707be9d1.jpg

Welcome renegade, would like to see a bike lamp, got me scratchin' my head a little on that one! :?

Back