New to forum

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi new on here but have built a few bikes. Here is my ride and a few others me and my dad have made
46ea1d8744d1a8ca4195f5a2f4f18afc.jpg
8af7b176494e7306f2a408efdbb99f28.jpg
2551f652425be2ee7f0ea1c4c274fe1d.jpg
03d7267e93b4802782c6e89512a099ec.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great Bikes Jay! Welcome to RRB.

Holy smokes Brother, dem bikes kick bike butt....like your style, small seats, huge apes and a nod to the flat track...don't get much better. What kind of frames are you using and what are those black apes?? Way cool!

Bart

Welcome aboard, got some cool bikes.
Just curious about the cantilever frame Indian, is the chief head decal from an Indian moped?

Holy smokes Brother, dem bikes kick bike butt....like your style, small seats, huge apes and a nod to the flat track...don't get much better. What kind of frames are you using and what are those black apes?? Way cool!

Bart
Cheers, always good to hear other people like what your doing. The apes are home made, believe it or not out of old wheelchair push handles[emoji3] (use what you got lol) there is a few different frames from old huffy's to the Electra and any cruiser style frame we can find here in the uk. We made the board tracker frame with the looped lower bar ourselves.

Welcome aboard, got some cool bikes.
Just curious about the cantilever frame Indian, is the chief head decal from an Indian moped?
Hi thanks, unfortunately not its just a repro decal my ole man found and liked

Cheers, always good to hear other people like what your doing. The apes are home made, believe it or not out of old wheelchair push handles[emoji3] (use what you got lol) there is a few different frames from old huffy's to the Electra and any cruiser style frame we can find here in the uk. We made the board tracker frame with the looped lower bar ourselves.
Not that I have the fab skills but I hope to see you in one of the build offs...great look and color choices on your bikes.
Bart

Welcome! There are a bunch of talented people here and you're going to fit right in. Can't wait to see your next build.

Latest posts

Back