New shop help

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had to say goodbye of 12 years to my buddy Maximus a few months ago. He would either be in my shop or would come to check on me if the door was open stick his head in then go on about his business except when he would come in and nap.
FB_IMG_1713551987492.jpg

My wife's friends dog had puppies a couple weeks after and when they were old enough we went to look at them. I saw one with a patch over his eye and decided he would be my next dog. Little known the wife had her eyes set on a gray female so since the kids let her out when was gone and she disappeared couldn't find her anywhere. So she decided we could get both.
So here is the puppy I got and decided to name him Dozer he's American bulldog and bully mix.
IMG_20240331_135032621_HDR.jpg

And his sister the wife named Angel
IMG_20240331_135945383.jpg

These pics was taken a couple weeks ago so they are a little bigger now just below my knee.

Maximus looks like he was the goodest of boys! Lucky to have had 12 years with him

Those 2 new ones look sweet!

View attachment 262782
Sweet but he's hard headed should have done some research on the breed before hand so I would what I was in for. Wouldn't have changed my mind just would know lol.

I had to say goodbye of 12 years to my buddy Maximus a few months ago. He would either be in my shop or would come to check on me if the door was open stick his head in then go on about his business except when he would come in and nap.View attachment 262776
My wife's friends dog had puppies a couple weeks after and when they were old enough we went to look at them. I saw one with a patch over his eye and decided he would be my next dog. Little known the wife had her eyes set on a gray female so since the kids let her out when was gone and she disappeared couldn't find her anywhere. So she decided we could get both.
So here is the puppy I got and decided to name him Dozer he's American bulldog and bully mix.View attachment 262777
And his sister the wife named Angel View attachment 262778
These pics was taken a couple weeks ago so they are a little bigger now just below my knee.
Sorry about the loss of your buddy I dread that day as my kids are young and it will be extra hard on them. We have 2 rescue dogs from "out of the Pits" they deal with mostly rescued Pits. Our first boy Ace came from SC in his moms belly and was born at a shelter. He is such a sweet good boy. Last year we got our second rescue Pip, she was a local rescue and was severely malnourished her and her brother were days from passing like the rest of the litter they were the only 2 to survive. We got her and our neighbors took her brother, both are doing excellent. She is a total bully of poor Ace. There is something in my shop she is always going in there and sniffing around. She also realized the door from the backyard shed goes directly into my shop and then you can get into the garage. Many times while in the hop she rams the door open and bursts in. She is fearless and he is a big scardy mommas boy. First pick is Ace, then him with her as a pup ha has no idea how annoyed he will soon be, The two of them together he is keeping a side eye on her, Them both on the couch that have absconded from us. I'm still unsure what she is looking for in the shop.
IMG_1169.jpg
IMG_1804.jpg
IMG_3807.jpg
IMG_2592 (1).jpg
IMG_3421.jpg
IMG_3420 (1).jpg

Sorry about the loss of your buddy I dread that day as my kids are young and it will be extra hard on them. We have 2 rescue dogs from "out of the Pits" they deal with mostly rescued Pits. Our first boy Ace came from SC in his moms belly and was born at a shelter. He is such a sweet good boy. Last year we got our second rescue Pip, she was a local rescue and was severely malnourished her and her brother were days from passing like the rest of the litter they were the only 2 to survive. We got her and our neighbors took her brother, both are doing excellent. She is a total bully of poor Ace. There is something in my shop she is always going in there and sniffing around. She also realized the door from the backyard shed goes directly into my shop and then you can get into the garage. Many times while in the hop she rams the door open and bursts in. She is fearless and he is a big scardy mommas boy. First pick is Ace, then him with her as a pup ha has no idea how annoyed he will soon be, The two of them together he is keeping a side eye on her, Them both on the couch that have absconded from us. I'm still unsure what she is looking for in the shop.View attachment 262808View attachment 262811View attachment 262812View attachment 262813View attachment 262814View attachment 262815
Good looking dogs and big too. Out of our dogs the girl is the mellow one dozer is the fireball full of energy but she don't take nothing from him.

Nice dog these dogs are around too many people all the time to be good watch dogs unfortunately.
My dogs would more likely lick someone to death once they get in front of them, but you can not walk past our house without her letting you know someone is there. If you actually approach the house she lets everyone in the neighbor hood know haha. I do not live in a high crime area but things are changing everywhere and a barking dog and locked doors are some of the best deterrents you can have. We believe she may be part Mastiff ,I think that part is her lungs because she sounds like she weighs about 150 lbs with a super deep loud intimidating bark. I also think she may be part rabbit because she has the softest fur I have ever felt on any dog.

Back