new Old Dude

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just wanted to say hi, and to let you know i found you guys searching for info on my current Phat bike 21, NEAT SITE BTW, ive just recovered it from the back of an old New York Style pizza shop here in PCB Fl. (it was locked to the gas meter out back ). I gave the tires some new life and started customizing it with a new caddy saddle. it needs some love but i really like the cruiser style and the seemingly ballsy but lightweight frame. i may be interested in turning it into a 3spd and i hope i can get some tips and learn a few tricks from you cool cats here at RRB, PIC COMING SOON.

heres some images of my work in progress

IMG_3214_zpsd8d54aaf.jpg

IMG_3213_zps2dd94c83.jpg

noooo, it was there when my friend bought the building and the inspector made him cut it loose, it had two flats, the seat had been eaten by someone or something, it still could use some work but its rolling and stopping.

jonnienye said:
noooo, it was there when my friend bought the building and the inspector made him cut it loose, it had two flats, the seat had been eaten by someone or something, it still could use some work but its rolling and stopping.

Just kiddin' ya man. If you drag your curser over the Emoticon I used ( :p ), it should show ya "RAZZ". Just a friendly "swipe" (at you, so to speak).It's all in fun. :wink:

RatSphinx said:
jonnienye said:

Just kiddin' ya man. If you drag your curser over the Emoticon I used ( :p ), it should show ya "RAZZ". Just a friendly "swipe" (at you, so to speak).It's all in fun. :wink:

oh i figured as much as im a kidder as well,lol

Welcome to the best old school bike club on the planet! Send pics and .explanations soon...

instead of starting new post i just threw my images on my initial hello post,enjoy and please any info or comments are welcome

ok, ive decided(at least for now) to go with a pair of white rubber tires, im going to remove the decals sometime this week, also i plan on getting new grips( i know, mostly easy, superficial changes :| ) ill post pics soons, ok, heres the million dollar question, what is this style bike considered as? a cruiser? sorry, im a true noob.

this was my first project bike, before i had dolled it up with a few neat-o extras plus some neat grafics i had personally designed, i had this bike for a month before someone watched me drive into my garage and followed me down my driveway and eventually in(all the way up to my house door), i went in to make a sandwhich(literally ten mins) and when i went back out....GONE. this rider had potential even tho it was from the Chinese bike market (i ordered it from some big online warehouse in California). i liked it :cry:
_MG_3694_zps5aca22f0.jpg

Latest posts

Back