NEW MODEL ARMY......BIKE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
here is the before and after, of a project that sorta got outa hand on the rebuild. :shock: :mrgreen:
BEFORE-------
WHTSCHWINN3.jpg

WHTSCHINN1.jpg

WHTSCHWINN2.jpg

AFTER-----
IMG_1173c.jpg

IMG_1167c.jpg

IMG_1168c.jpg

IMG_1170c.jpg
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Rustinkerer said:
Neat bars! Never seen any like that before! -Adam :mrgreen:
They are by a company called NIRVE :mrgreen:

Man...I'm not one to "Jump on the band wagon" but "Army" builds seem to be real popular right now.Aren't there a couple in the Build Off ?
I have an Idea or two building up in my skull,drawing inspiration from some of you guy's Army projects...hmmm. Anywho...I like this bike,you've done a real nice job!...Pappy 8)

This bike was actually one of my more expensive builds, i.e. brand new rims,tires,tubes, handlebars,pedals fenders, springer fork, grips,paint nad a new can of bearing greese. It was one of those times were every time you put on a new part, one of the old parts didn't look right. So I bought a new one :shock:. Usually I look through my parts first to find ideas. I made the mistake of wondering through my local bike shop. left with a lotta parts. I'll go back to my old ways [wifey likes that better] :shock: :mrgreen: 8) 8)

Well now this bike belongs to me :lol: I changed the handle bars, kickstand, put a back reflector on, put the front light on, put a bell on, took the fenders off, did some touch up paint, bought a new handle bar neck, now its ready to go to the beach, well until i find more to add to it. :D

Tblorenz said:
Well now this bike belongs to me :lol: I changed the handle bars, kickstand, put a back reflector on, put the front light on, put a bell on, took the fenders off, did some touch up paint, bought a new handle bar neck, now its ready to go to the beach, well until i find more to add to it. :D

OUTSTANDING!, I'm glad you made it you're own. I hardly leave any bike I buy alone. Can you post a pic? :mrgreen:

Tblorenz said:
If you dropped the fenders, ditch the chain guard. :wink:

outsider13 said:
Tblorenz said:

OUTSTANDING!, I'm glad you made it you're own. I hardly leave any bike I buy alone. Can you post a pic?
DSC03422.jpg

Here it is now!

Tblorenz said:
outsider13 said:
Tblorenz said:

OUTSTANDING!, I'm glad you made it you're own. I hardly leave any bike I buy alone. Can you post a pic?
DSC03424.jpg

What kind of schwinn is this? examples (stingray? Phantom? Cruiser?)

Back