New Member, Southern California!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whats up everyone! my name is Robert and i am new to this awsome forum. i am 24 and have building bikes for about 10 years. it all started when i was 13. my bmx bike got stolen. neijbor down the street felt bad and said she had a old beach cruiser in her backyard that she dosent ride and said i can have it. sounds good. so i go get it and its an old schwinn in need of a little help. so i got some new tires and a springer fork, then cleaned it up and thats how it all started. here i am today and have completely restored about 15 bikes, not museum condition, but cool fun to ride beach cruisers. Southern California you gotta have a cool bike, and this forum is a great place to share ideas and projects with each other and see the next "cool" bike. peace.

"It's not the destination, its how cool you look gettin there!"

-Rawbert-

RawBert said:
"It's not the destination, its how cool you look gettin there!"

-Rawbert-

dont know bout you, but im butt ugly and have accepted that, i figure the shinier/cooler lookin my bike is, nobody will see me !!! :lol:

welcome to the show !!!

Welcome! I am from Riverside! I am working on rattin' out my '77 Schwinn Cruiser...I will be cruisin' the Infield at California Speedway next month! There are lots of cool bikes there!

What is that??? Oh man...you city guys dont know! lol Out here in the Boondocks we have what is called NASCAR! lol Anyway....they come out here Labor Day Weekend...and the Infield is the inside of the racetrack and they have close to 2,000 RV spots...you cant drive any cars so everyone busts out their bikes! Lotsa rats, kustoms, trikes, etc....my rat that I am working on is kinda inspired by the late #3 Dale Earnhardt...It woulda been Dale Jr. but I had to drop him as my driver after went to the same team as Jeff Gordon! LOL

Welcome

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Mat.

Back