New member, mostly lurking, sometimes asking questions.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Registered this account minutes ago! Mostly I will be lurking to pick up ideas on cleaning, maintenance, and restoration of bicycles from all eras. No need to reply, just want to get my first post out of the way so I can reply and ask questions on topics that truly interest me. Thanks for reading.

Registered this account minutes ago! Mostly I will be lurking to pick up ideas on cleaning, maintenance, and restoration of bicycles from all eras. No need to reply, just want to get my first post out of the way so I can reply and ask questions on topics that truly interest me. Thanks for reading.
Welcome

Tell us about yourself

Welcome No need lurk we'd love to see what your working on ask away trust me well reply most of us never shut up 🤣

Latest posts

Back