New Member! Hello Everyone!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello, my name is Colyn and I will give you guys alittle background on myself. I am 19 and I live in South GA and love the outdoors, I am a Vet Tech and ive always loved bikes since I was 10 and I remember when I was 14 I took my huffy apart and painted it completely matte black and installed BMX pegs and I thought it was something but after seeing all of you guys bikes I see what a fool I was. I am looking to get into the scene pretty soon, I have already talked to Sam at Firebikes and decided on a Fluid with a few small personal changes. Anyway I hope to start the build sometime between now and winter so I can do it slow and get the best of everything. And finally ill post a picture of my pride and joy, its a 2005 Silverado Crew Cab on 22's with a 6.5/8 drop and it has all been done by myself with the help of friends ofcourse. I don't know if mine will be a rat rod or not but plan is rusty paint and header wrapped forks to say the least.

ynyvapev.jpg

Well that's all for now and I hope to get as much help as possible from you guys!

Thanks, Colyn.

:D

Welcome !

Sweet ride ya got there!

Needs a sick ratbike in the the bed though :wink:

:mrgreen:

I have been trying to figure out where I can put a bike rack, I have a big tool box mounted in the rear of the bed about a inch from tailgate or I could put a mount for my bike when I get it but im thinking either build a small custom 2 bike trailer or roof rack.

Back