New member from luke warm AZ...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, I've been checking out this forum for a while now, it's been a great resource for
me so I decided it was time to join. I was a professional bike mechanic for years and recently left the industry. I still love working on bikes and revitalizing this Schwinn has "filled the need" for now. I'm almost done with my 50s?Schwinn...the serial number tells me it's a 55 but I can't seem to find any pictures of a 55 with similar tubes...anyway, here she is...

Thanks everyone. I'm in East Mesa, Crismon and Guadalupe area. Can't wait for the weather to cool down, my wife and I are gonna log some miles

Thanks everyone. I'm in East Mesa, Crismon and Guadalupe area. Can't wait for the weather to cool down, my wife and I are gonna log some miles
With the heat this summer in vegas, my rides generally start at first light and end by 9 or 10. Has cooled a bit since last week. Was out till 11 on sunday.

Next month will be mid morning rides...

I hear ya... My early rides are on my fixed gear, 50 or so miles on the fixie and then the relaxed cruiser ride:grin:

tet-nus,
I'm over on the west side, 35th ave & Northern area. I think there are a few others from the Forum that are over in your area.

Back