new kid from Illinois

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i am eleven years old.from illinois. i own a 1976 schwinn speedster.1952 schwinn typhoon and a 3 speed hawthorne.my dads friend told me to check out this site.my dads friend is Slowriders

Welcome to the forums, I joined when I was 10 (now 15) :D You'll make a lot of friends no matter how old or young you are :wink:

Don't forget to post pics of your bikes :mrgreen:

-Nick

Maddawg, what's your name? I found Ogars on FB through Earl, whom I also met on FB through a old friend of mine I believe. Just wondering. Lol. Also where do the Ogars usually ride?

Onewheelsqueel said:
Maddawg, what's your name? I found Ogars on FB through Earl, whom I also met on FB through a old friend of mine I believe. Just wondering. Lol. Also where do the Ogars usually ride?

I'm Hector , we ride all around Chicagoland area . We usually do a Sunday morning ride at 7 am - locations are Busse woods , Skokie Lagoons , Chicago lakefront or were ever the road leads us . Either look on FB or contact one of us if you'd like to get out and ride .

Buy the oldest coolest bike you can get and never sell it. I wish i would have, and pass it down to your own kid trust me.The bikes are drying up the prices will rise again. Just advice from a old guy. MB

Sorry I missed this Intro! Welcome! your dad and I go back decades!! I am glad you joined us here and if I can ever lend you a hand with parts or advice please do not hesitate to call! Keep up the building buddy! you are off to a great start :D

Chad

Back