New in Windy City

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just stumbled across this site and cant believe it has eluded me for so long! This place is insanely cool. I spent the last 3 hours drooling. Anyway, hello to everyone. Im from SoCal, but living in Chicago for the last 2 years. I work in the metal fab. shop at the School of the Art Institute of Chicago. Ive spent the last 15 years working in various shops in the hot rod/ kustom industry as well as carpentry, factory welding/fab. I have a lot of experience building hot rod chassis and doing sheet metal fab stuff on cars so bikes are sort of new to me and I've got a LOT to learn before I tackle a complete build, which is the goal. Seems like the place to do it. I threw in a shot below of my old Raleigh with minimal modifications, just some personal touches hahaha. Looking forward to getting to know some of you folks and thanks for being here. Cheers!

raliegh.jpg

Welcome from NOR-CAL !....the buck horns are a nice touch !~ :lol:

ps. how did you come up with the nick name ? Mr.Rabbit

A.S.BOLTNUT said:
Welcome from NOR-CAL !....the buck horns are a nice touch !~ :lol:

ps. how did you come up with the nick name ? Mr.Rabbit

hey thanks. El Conejo 64 is also my screen name over at the HAMB and its in reference to the scooter I tinker with, a 1964 Fuji Rabbit. It didnt make the trip so its waiting for me back in Ca right now.

rabbit.jpg

Thought mabey the horns were from a jackalope :lol: ,that is a sweet scooter !,never seen one of those,very cool ,are they rare ?

A.S.BOLTNUT said:
Thought mabey the horns were from a jackalope :lol: ,that is a sweet scooter !,never seen one of those,very cool ,are they rare ?

Thanks. These are a bit rare, really because this model's styling (Rabbit 90) isn't all that desirable compared to the Superflow Rabbits. But I love her!

Latest posts

Back