New Huffy BMX

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw an ad on my Instagram feed. Nothing is over $250. One aluminium framed bike in the offering. My biggest problem with department store bikes was the lack of compatibility with aftermarket parts. That may not be true any longer (I would hope). The descriptions were short on spec, with the exception of “three piece alloy ‘pro’ crankset”. I have my BMX bikes and have ZERO reason to look. I saw a continuation of a “snake” style mild steel framed bike in the selection. Was neither excited OR incredulous; nonplussed is more like it!

I saw an ad on my Instagram feed. Nothing is over $250. One aluminium framed bike in the offering. My biggest problem with department store bikes was the lack of compatibility with aftermarket parts. That may not be true any longer (I would hope). The descriptions were short on spec, with the exception of “three piece alloy ‘pro’ crankset”. I have my BMX bikes and have ZERO reason to look. I saw a continuation of a “snake” style mild steel framed bike in the selection. Was neither excited OR incredulous; nonplussed is more like it!
depends huffy made both low end looked the part of BMX but was junk and higher end models road by pro's

1997 Huffy Catalyst Carbon Fiber BMX race frame​

100_2514_copy2_blowup.jpg

2000 Huffy Primus​

1primus1_lg.jpg

2001 Huffy TL-88​

8859318a3b63_blowup.jpg

dsc00614_zpskbxuqpzs5930b9173e_blowup.jpg

Last edited:
Back