New Hubs By Curtis Odom

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
....... beautiful.. i've been kicking around building a cruiser.. these sealed it..

*first post - ha..

Check out more about them on Facebook (curtis odom vintage style bicycle parts).

I keep drooling over how nice these hubs look. Too bad I can't think of a use for a set. Have you had any write ups or reviews of these hubs?

Somewhere in the bike builds you can see some hubs I made about 15 years ago. This includes a rear coaster brake. The rear is a custom aluminum shell will all modern internals from a Shimano hub. I am temped to do this again but matching my current design and sold at retail. Of course they would be pricey, but there is no way around that.

Found it. viewtopic.php?f=48&t=34425&p=335871#p335871

CPO-cruiser.jpg

Thanks Cman, but I guess it doe not show much. Both front and rear hubs are 3" diameter billet on piece shells, nice sexy curves. The rear has a stock Shimano shell turned down smooth and pressed into the new body, the original parts reinstalled with a custom cog and brake arm.

Those hubs are beautiful. Little rich for my blood but beautiful and the craftsmanship is amazing. You are truly an artist.

Thanks guys. I have a new batch being cooked up right now. They will be available in Track, Threaded Road, and Cassette Road.
And wait till you see the new crank I am making!

The hubs have been successfully launched at NAHBS 2012. I want to thank everybody for their support.

Back