New guy.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everybody, I'm Hunter. I'm in Phoenix, Arizona. I buy, sell, trade, restore, and most of all collect everything antique, but I really like old bikes. When I have extra money laying around Some of it inevitably goes toward a bike. My latest project is the bike I'm entering in the build off. I've posted some of my other builds on my account. I'll get some pics of other bikes I have, and have had up soon.

Welcome to RRB and BO11

Welcome to the fray! I winter in Mesa, and there are a number of others here that are in the greater Phoenix area. Will keep you posted on vintage rides / cruises. Rat on!

Thanks man! Please do.
Hey Hunter, did you get your OddJob Award in the mail yet? It will come in a photo mailer, so might not fit in your postal box at the residence.
Secondly, I'm going to tag @Jarod24 here so he can formally invite you to the AZ Coaster Club Vintage group. (in case you haven't found out about it already)
Congrats on the successful first build-off on RRB! See you this winter!

Hey Hunter, did you get your OddJob Award in the mail yet? It will come in a photo mailer, so might not fit in your postal box at the residence.
Secondly, I'm going to tag @Jarod24 here so he can formally invite you to the AZ Coaster Club Vintage group. (in case you haven't found out about it already)
Congrats on the successful first build-off on RRB! See you this winter!
I did get my award, it's awesome! Thank you! sorry I didn't let you know sooner. Actually Jarod24 invited me to join them yesterday. I told him I'm interested and he's going to keep me posted on upcoming rides.

Latest posts

Back