new guy with old bikes...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
pittsburgh, where the zombies come from...
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi.
just joined up, wish i had found this sooner. by way of an intro, here are a couple of my current bikes, as well as a future build.
here's my '62 Panther, trash-pikt, alloy rims, and a S/A 3spd coaster hub laced in. I'm 43, and gears are nice to have...
torch013.jpg

2 bikes i built for the kids, ('cause they are cool and prefer the old machines) my son's 24" typhoon, a single-speed version of my bike, and my daughter's huffy, soon to have a cool pressed-steel rack...
torch011.jpg

then there's the '52-ish Rollfast which is one it's way to becoming my "bike-cruise" cruiser, or "patina bike", awesome, love it alot, too rough to really make perfect...
bike001.jpg

and a pre-war amc flash (trash-pikt) that may be a great donor for a motor-havin' boardtracker...
torch001.jpg

and last of all, the only muscle-bike i've ever owned, looks to be completely original down to the tires and tassles, biggest apes i've ever seen, Roadmaster Satellite. I've tried, but can't find any info anywhere. Maybe someone here has one. Destined for the f/s trade section, i'm not that into muscle-bikes...
torch009.jpg

So, there you go. I want to start a thread for the rollfast, but not tonite. Cheers, and thanks for the warm welcome after my intro post.
C

Con-Tiki! said:
npence said:
Welcome to the forum you will love it here and nice collection. :D
Thanks alot.
there is a ton of cool info here, in the past 3 days, i've gotten a dozen different build-ideas. I may end up broke or divorced...
they both usually lead to the other :mrgreen:

That Rollfast is sick!
I'd clean it up the best I could and ride that rusty cruiser with pride!!

Back