New guy here

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everybody.
My name is Pat. I have been into muscle bikes for a few years now.
I find most of my bikes on craigslist.
My current lineup:
1967 campus green 5speed fastback
1969 kool yellow coaster brake fastback
1975 red stingray junior
1965 radiant coppertone stingray j33
1967 radiant coppertone fair lady
1966 purple power king girls bike Japan
1966? blue murray wildcat girls bike
197? orange swingbike
Other interests include fast cars, hotwheels, and my main interest is reptiles.

Welcome, would like to see pics of your bikes :wink: I'm also a Hotwheels collector :mrgreen:

Here are some pics of the collection.
I found this Murray Wildcat at Goodwill for $10. It needed a lot of work but it was my start into the hobby.
I have since replaced the torn seat with a correct original. I also replaced the broken sissy bar with a cheap new one and got new spokes. The originals broke while trying to straighten the rim.
015.jpg

I got this repainted '72 Lemon peeler off my cousin. He had the bike for several years before selling it to me. I fixed a bunch of stuff that was wrong. I never got attached to the bike so I got rid of it and used the money to get my green fastback which I love.
174.jpg

My baby. March '67 fastback I got from the original owner. He only rode it for three years before putting it in the basement and forgot about it. When I got it the bike was all original and in great shape. I did replace the spokes and the brake pads but saved the original pads. The spokes were bad.
004-2.jpg

Next up is my $20 craigslist find. It is a purple Power King girls bike made in Japan. The tires are dated '66. The bike is in nice shape. It sat ins someones basement for around 40 years. Thankfully they sprayed wd40 on the chrome before storing it. I only spent 30 minutes cleaning this bike and it looks great.
012-1.jpg

Next up is my '75 stingray junior. It's a turd but I kinda like it.
018.jpg

Here's my '69 fastback coaster brake. It was a project bike that turned out pretty decent.
008.jpg

Next up is a recent craigslist find. I got this for $100. It is a Oct '64 Stingray J33.
Before
038.jpg

And after
009-3.jpg

My latest $25 craigslist find. March '67 fair lady.
I have some white wall tires coming for this little beauty.
012-2.jpg

The happy couple
011-3.jpg

And the swingbike. My favorite bike to ride.
052.jpg

Last but not least my indoor bike :)
004-7.jpg

i'm lovin your set. i'm gonna pick up a 75 Fair Lady this week for my wife for $40 in decent condition. i'll post pics.

Back