New guy from Texas

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have been lurking for a year now and just bit the bullet and joined. i know what your thinking, what was the hold up? To be honest the term "rat rod" makes me queasy. Anyhow seems most in the forum are into doing quality work and have skills beyond myself. I hope that by joining i can learn a lot about the hobby and will stay off my "rat rod" soap box. I dig anything 50s and 60s from clothes to furniture i collect it all and have been for over 15 years now. I grew up in the hot rod and kustom car scene and my dad was a hot rodder so that should give you a good idea of what my influences are. right now i am in the middle of my first build. its a hiawatha roadster made in im guessing the late 60s or 70s. The plan is 60s style hot rod meets 20s racing bicycle. I am looking forward to picking your brains and be on the look out for the Hot Rod Hiawatha!

Welcome to the site. :D

You'll find the term doesn't mean quite the same thing in the world of bikes as it does in the automotive hobby.

Plain and simple, it drives traffic here. :wink:

Back