New guy from Ohio

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Found this sight a while back and decided to join. My parents had a bike shop when I was a teenager, when I could care less about bikes. My dad was always into VW, my first car was a 67 squareback, then a 72 super beetle, and a 70 bus. Have recently been collecting older cruisers to fix up for my wife and I to take up to the island. I have a spaceliner for her and an old columbia that I want to rat out and try to give it a faux rust patina. This sight has been fantastic for inspiration and ideas. Will post pics some day.

welcome. What part of OH are you from

Welcome to the site, there are quite a few Ohio guys here. If you're up for a road trip we have a cruise-in/ride in Cincinnati on April 25.

necessaryevil said:
Welcome to the site, there are quite a few Ohio guys here. If you're up for a road trip we have a cruise-in/ride in Cincinnati on April 25.
I have been thinking about that I do have an aunt outside of Cincy

welcome to the site Ken. you should try to make it down if you can. It sounds like we are going to have a good turn out this year's spring ride/gathering

TERRX JUST ARRIVED TO THIS SITE

just got here.havn't figured how this works.have two chrome higgins flightliners,i'm selling one on ebay tonight,and want to make my other into a ratrod they both have there tanks missing,i'll check out everyones elses to get some ideas.thanks

welcome. my first car was a 1972 super beetle. i traded it for a t-bird, wish i had it back now. it was orange with wood grained sides.

Back