New guy from Indiana

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been checking this site out for a couple years now. Decided to sign up and be known lol. Name is Mike and I am from Central Indiana. I don't have a rat in the garage at this time but do have parts and ideas. Looking for the frame to base it off of. So for now here is my "daily driver" Felt "Chief"
felt001.jpg

WELCOME!...NICE looking bike!....Wanna become one of US?...Bead blast that bike, leave it out in the rain, don't forget to "salt it first".....re-assemble and ride!.....Neighbors will think your NUTS! :lol:

Sweet bike !!! Those Chiefs are killer in person, id find something cheaper to "rat" though :wink: Welcome to the best place around !!!

Welcome! :)
Yep, those Felts look nice!

KOTA said:
Wanna become one of US?...Bead blast that bike, leave it out in the rain, don't forget to "salt it first".....re-assemble and ride!.....Neighbors will think your NUTS! :lol:
:lol:
If you follow THAT advice, you probably are nuts!! :lol:

KOTA said:
WELCOME!...NICE looking bike!....Wanna become one of US?...Bead blast that bike, leave it out in the rain, don't forget to "salt it first".....re-assemble and ride!.....Neighbors will think your NUTS! :lol:

BankerRAt said:
Ya I wouldnt use "salt" I prefer iodine!!!! Welcome aboard

Trust these guy's. They know rats when they see them.

Personaly I would take a chain to it and paint layers of lead base house paint by hand........................then I would hang my head in shame :(

Nice Felt Chief!
To think in 50 years someone will doing these things to it :shock:

GL

thank guys :D Yeah....Im not suffering from any mental illness's so I will be leaving the chief alone. I got my hands on an OCC schwinn and will be building something off of those parts. May end up building a frame from scratch. I am a welder-fabricator by trade.

Latest posts

Back