New from Washington State

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FOE

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, just got turned on to this site. Very cool, I'm glad to find it. I'm a motorcycle guy with a bicycle problem. Anything with two wheels. Purchased rides are Electra Rockabilly boogie (mine) Electra Straight 8 {wifes) Kids each have electras also. 2 new Whizzers and an original whizzer kit in a Chicago welding skip tooth chassis. Then of course the misc found and scrap herd. I have two bikes I customized, a 60's shwinn rat rod cruiser salvaged from a Missoula Montana dump. And a Huffy cruiser from a flea market, turned into a board track racer type of bike. I'll get some photos of the ones I did on here soon. The others are, well.......store bought. They have only small modifications. Wanting to build a custom out of a three wheel trike when I find one. I enjoy the site. Ranting done for now. FOE

Welcome!

O.k. few pics in the gallery now. I tried to do the photos so they would come up. But, I'm not that good at posting photos yet. So, click the link and enjoy.

welcome, where are you at. i am in Bothell. i think there are 4 of us in the state. hey we are growing.

Outlaw :mrgreen:

Hello from a Seattle Member... I'm not going to ask where you are seeing how Outlaw already did.
Sometime us Washington guys should do a Georgetown pub ride or something this summer.
Welcome aboard!

Latest posts

Back