New from Ohio

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I discovered this site last night and spent hours looking through all of the builds. For years, people have made me out to be a packrat because I save up so many bikes. Sometimes I pick them out of the rubbish. If someone offers me a free bike I take it and do something with it. Now I have about 8. I've really cut my collection down.

I remember every bike I've ever had. It all started out when I was a little kid. My dad took my training wheels off and took me to a small hill. He gave me a push down it and I kept going. I never came close to wiping out. Over the years I've wrecked a few times. I have been hurt, but I'll ride until I can't anymore.

I did some silly things as a kid, but my bikes were how I got around all summer.

For now I ride a Gary Fisher Joshua X and a 24" Free Agent. My other bikes aren't ridable at the moment.

I like to be outside, whether it be riding around on the trails or metal detecting. In the winter I like to go sledding. I don't get out much because of work, but when I do, it's always a good day.

Back