New from OBX,NC

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't believe it took me so long to find this site. I've only been into customizing bikes for a short while but am constantly looking for new projects.

Here are some bikes of the past/present:

A red Nirve Switchblade (stock) and a Trek Soul RIde 5sp (Both sold)
IMG_8601.jpg

My current Ghostrider
leanbackpost.jpg

My buddies to-be-restored FireBike
ChipsFirebike.jpg

And my murdered out road bike (PC satin black)
B43.jpg

Galtbacken said:
Actually, when looking at it again, the murdered out roadbike looks really good too. 8)

It looks way better without the seatbag and lights but I ride withat 5:30 am daily, hence the 5:30 Crew logo. I'm the most non-typical roadbiker....I'm 6'4 and have a giant goatee but I just like riding fast. So much so that I swapped the 22t rear cog on the Ghostrider for a 18t. Now she rolls quite nicely. I dusted a few roadbikers last week at about 27mph. LOL

I call my roadbike (a CAAD9) IHYTC
"I Hate Your Tacky Colourway"

I used to borrow my older brother's roadbike when I was younger, and man the speed you're able to get those things up to is amazing! Narrow tires make a whole lot of difference. 8)

TommyTwoTime said:
I start work at 5:30 so I guess im the 4:30 crew. but at that hour I drive.... and its 37 miles. nice bikes

Thanks.

I ride 37+ miles 3 days a week and 2 days of 20 or so. 8)

TommyTwoTime said:
Wow! Thats pretty hardcore. I get my excersize practicing Tang Soo Do three nights a week. Currently working on my 2nd stripe on my red belt. I wish I could ride more but I just cant squeeze anything else in right now.

That's the beauty of it...I get back home around 7:15 and have plenty of time to get to work. Even more on days like today...I had a ginormous chunk of tire carved out by a glass bottle. :x

Hooch said:
Thanks!

Back