New from Mesa, Az(pic heavy)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey yall I found this site a while back and have lurker a little bit. Been working on this bike for a while now and I cant stop tinkering with it lol. Ive had a few people come up and want me to build bikes for them so I figured I need to get on here and do some more learning. Anyway here's my first time ever messing with a bike. Not perfect but I like it and thats all that matters.

Heres waht it looked like when I got it...

100_5444.jpg

And how it sits now but Im throwing around the idea of making a chain guard out of zebrawood to match the rest of the bike. Not sure if it'll be too much though, that shits expensive.

Here she is after I did the wood work. I made the faux tank, handle grips and the pedals too. Ive since taken off the bottle caps on the front wheel. I decided it didnt look right and it made alot of noise

DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0005.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

DSC_0022.jpg

DSC_0028.jpg

DSC_0036.jpg

And a closer look at the wood.

DSC_0021.jpg

DSC_0072.jpg

I am looking for a brown seat that will match the wood but I havent had any luck finding anything I like. I really dont want to have one custom made but I found a guy here in town that does motorcycle seats for $120 so after next pay check I might start thinking about that. Im also thinking about getting a new springer fork head and modding it so it kicks the front end out more. I dont really like the look of the bent springers they sell so I need to just figure out a way to make this one the way I want it.

Back