New Dude in Austin, Texas...man

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there fellow rat rodders and bike junkies-I'm Brad, and I live in Austin, Texas. I ride bmx, work as a technician in a local bike shop, and have been into bikes in one form or another for 25 years or better. I've recently found this site, built my first "rat rod" style bike, and have been hooked ever since. I got the pleasure of showin' it off at the 3rd Annual South Austin Custom & Vintage Bike Show. I had a blast, and can't wait for it again this year. So many cool bikes! Another project is also starting to take off in my garage. Which leads me to my first question for ya'll on here...How can I find out more info on entering the next build off that starts on May 1st? I'd like to document this second project of mine and enter it if possible...?

Welcome fellow Texan. :D

I usually start a Build Off section in the forum and the rules are posted there on May 1st.

The rules will be the same as last year so you need to look in the archives for previous year's build off info.

viewforum.php?f=40

Latest posts

Back