New Bike Hauler

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool van, every time I see one it makes me want to get mine back on the road.

I have some radicals one GMC and two dodges

24f42cc3db2993e58f503df6baaf1a62.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow that van is in amazing shape! I wanted one when I was a kid during the '70s too. And C1run1 you've got some really cool stuff going there!
Around here there are two vans that have been seen every rare now and then for the last more-than-ten years. One is about a late-70s Ford with a terrific glossy deep blue paint job, nice wheels, and in MINT condition, the other is a similar Ford in matte black, but lowered and has a fantastic stepped chop job. The driver's compartment is chopped, then it steps back up to stock height behind the front doors, but the impressive part is its done with perfect lines and proportions so it looks like it should be that way.
I happend to spot both of them within a few minutes yesterday!
I took this photo ten years ago, it actually looked a little better the other day when I last saw it.
chopped van07-18-06_1858.jpg

I was about to ask if that was an angle chop. Are the flares and skirts steel?
Those old-style grey center Torq Thrusts are my favorite wheels, someday I've got to get a set. I have some full polish Torq Thrust IIs but they just don't look right.
That could well be the coolest van I've ever seen. Everything is right.

I was about to ask if that was an angle chop. Are the flares and skirts steel?
Those old-style grey center Torq Thrusts are my favorite wheels, someday I've got to get a set. I have some full polish Torq Thrust IIs but they just don't look right.
That could well be the coolest van I've ever seen. Everything is right.

yep she's all steel brother ! hand formed .

Latest posts

Back