New bicycle sport

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is awesome! Reminds me of my invisible half pipe I made as a kid (basically a tire swing you use waile on a bike and practice flips and tricks on) ah the good old days.

"Its bad luck just seeing a thing like that!!" :lol: Good stuff, I love me some old Bill Murray movies.

:idea:Did anyone notice the bikes? One appears to be a stingray 5 speed and the other a girls cruiser? Video cracks me up

You should watch tall bike jousting, they use to have it as an event every year at Slaughterama in Richmond, VA, you can see videos on youtube. They "blunted" their jousts with big stuffed animals, but their safety gear was usually none and they jousted over concrete covered in beer... :shock:

I would've liked to have gone to Slaughterama when they were still doing it, but I would've stood out like a sore thumb.

We have a local bicycle group here T.B.A.G. Tempe Bicycle Action Group, every year they have a lil wing ding. Its called the Bicycle winter games, tall bike jousting, pixie death races, pixie jousting, and huffy toss are all in affect! Add a couple of cold kegs, lots of food, and voila! Good times! The price for said event? FREE! Memories? Priceless! 8)

Back