NEW BELGIUM - EAT YOUR HEART OUT

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! :D

It surprises me that yall don't have access to more of this stuff since it's all made on that side of the world.

Rat Rod said:
I'm thinking that a black Brooks is in order.
That is a given/need on any bike.

Nice find. Those bikes are one of the best theme bikes out there. Needs some platform pedals like the stock pic.

Man cool bike thing is screaming for a little 50cc engine on it.

Looks like it's been done. :wink:

http://www.amptbikes.com/engine-mounts/ ... 400-cross/

husky1.jpg

husky2.jpg

Wow, that thing is just too cool for words! I had no clue they made those.

When I first saw the pic, I was taken back to when we were kids, going to the movies, over and over again, to watch "On Any Sunday", to see Malcom Smith shreddin" on his "Husky".

Cool bike for sure. It's astonishing how they captured the essence of a '70s hair scrambler with that bike.

Rat Rod said:
These were supposedly run in limited numbers. I'm not sure how to decipher Felt's codes, but it would be cool to find out what number in the production line this was.

DSC_0038.jpg

If you haven't figured out the production number I can post mine, and I will also tell my buddy at work to check his. Let me know if your still interesting in that.

Would be interesting to see what yours says on the bottom.

I've got mine all torn down and am selling off some of the parts so retaining the value is no longer an issue.

We're going from MX to Hot Rod here. :D

Back