NERRB NoHo Sort’a Freeze Your Beep Off Spring Ride Pics!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would this have been a stupid idea?

• Total voters
Thanks for the heads-up Brian.

Considering the circumstances we presently find ourselves in, both from a climatic and bike show standpoint – this ride has been moved back two-weeks – moving it up one-week would be overly optimistic.

New Date: Sunday April, 6th – Meet-Up and Ride-Start times will remain the same.

This ride will eventually occur – it’s just a matter of time!

There is an incongruity on the location for this event; is Three Rivers, MA the same as Monson, MA?

The reason for the question is based upon GPS input instructions.

I'm Sorry, I assumed people knew that the Town Hall in Monson was not available so they moved this event to another location. Here are all the details-

http://oldroads.com/monson.asp

Thanks for the heads-up Brian.

Considering the circumstances we presently find ourselves in, both from a climatic and bike show standpoint – this ride has been moved back two-weeks – moving it up one-week would be overly optimistic.

New Date: Sunday April, 6th – Meet-Up and Ride-Start times will remain the same.

This ride will eventually occur – it’s just a matter of time!

Ok, here is the problem; apparently you Nancys that plan a "freeze your *** off ride" don't actually want to be cold either. Sure you make fun of me for opting out months ago, but you keep pushing the date back. :39:

I renew my previous idea...schedule the ride for June when it's warm.

And Joe, it looks like the Monsow/3 Rivers show will conflict with out "other" show we were planning to attend. Oh well, something is gonna give.

Ok, here is the problem; apparently you Nancys that plan a "freeze your *** off ride" don't actually want to be cold either. Sure you make fun of me for opting out months ago, but you keep pushing the date back. :39:

I renew my previous idea...schedule the ride for June when it's warm.
Dan, it isn’t a matter of it being cold; at last year’s ride start the temps were in the lower 20’s, it’s a matter of snowfall totals this year. Indeed, if it hadn’t been for this year’s snow totals, the ride would have already happened.

I was out riding a few days ago; it was 12-degrees, although, admittedly, I wasn’t wearing shorts! (That is to say – like, I didn’t go bottomless or commando or anything like that)

Okay,although heat would be appreciated in this area, let's chill out.
Cancel the winter ride,ZL,start planning a nice spring ride.
And as for the Bike Swap,you'd think they could reference Monson once
so people wouldn't be confused,just saying.Miss you all...Stevil

Ok Steve, you made your point!:).
I'd like to do a ride with all you guys but it's a 2-3 hour drive each way for me. And If I go to Monson this year that's a lot of miles...Maybe when the dust settles from this event I'll put the feelers out for a ride up in this direction..

Steve Steve Steve Steve Steve,,,,, why why why why why would would would would would we we we we we cancle cancle cancle cancle cancle the the the the the Freeze Freeze Freeze Freeze Freeze your your your your your Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Off Off Off Off Off????? ;););););)

Walker, a Lakes Region Ride is a great idea! :)

PS: Steve, I'm with you on, "I miss you all" - I miss you all too!

Okay,although heat would be appreciated in this area, let's chill out.
Cancel the winter ride,ZL,start planning a nice spring ride.
And as for the Bike Swap,you'd think they could reference Monson once
so people wouldn't be confused,just saying.Miss you all...Stevil
:thumbsup: On second thought, with this ride being pushed-back into April, why not make it the spring ride – after all April 6th is in spring, we could rename it the Northampton Sort’a Freeze Your Beep Off Spring Ride (or something to that effect). :)

Ha Ha, and I thought I wasn't posting cause my computor froze !
Sorry folks I wish I could take it All back. ... Oh wait ,I Can. I hate to take
up too much space.
Good work ZL ,but would a morning ride be better then a late day ride ? Agh
the planning! .....Stevil

Stevil said:
Ha Ha, and I thought I wasn't posting cause my computor froze !
Sorry folks I wish I could take it All back. ... Oh wait ,I Can. I hate to take
up too much space.
Good work ZL ,but would a morning ride be better then a late day ride ? Agh
the planning! .....Stevil

Hi Steve, the only thing that has changed is the date. So, yes, it remains a morning ride; any ideas for a place for brunch? :)

Meet-up Time: 10AM
Meet-up Place: Parking lot across the street from Tunnel Bar NoHo

How about if we have brunch at the Miss Florence Diner? This diner’s prices are more than reasonable and the servings well portioned; but IMHO, it’s a classic diner in every sense of the word! :)

5u5uraqy.jpg

zy7y5eru.jpg

Well, another day, another Winter Storm Warning.

Hopefully, we’ll get this ride in sometime before June! :confused:

Latest posts

Back