++Need positive vibes++

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I've got something big brewing, which i will know the outcome of sometime tomorrow. Dont want to jinx myself by talking about "it" but I'm pretty much on the edge of my seat. Please send me some positive vibes!

Always good to hear about something in the works that is good. Too often we only hear the bad.

Good Luck.

Walker :!:

You are not alone you have this huge family here to allways give you support don't ever forget that, my prayers go out to you good luck good friend :wink:

rico said:
Walker :!:

You are not alone you have this huge family here to allways give you support don't ever forget that, my prayers go out to you good luck good friend :wink:
Well said

BIG BUCKS NO WHAMMIES !!!

chuck-norris-thumbs-up.jpg

Good news. Just gave 2 weeks notice at work. Headed to greener pastures in a couple. This was a huge decision, but I'm very excited for my new job.

Lots of stress when you've got a family and home to take care of.

Thanks for the positive vibes!

Walker

Congrats on your new opportunity.
Having gone through 3 job changes in 2 years, I completely understand the stress of providing for your family and home and doing 'the math' as to when you HAVE to get something going.

Now, I'm assuming that this new gig will pay better, which means you'll have more funds available to grab all the 'good stuff' out there, leaving less for me! :wink: :mrgreen:

Just kidding!

I wish you the best of luck and success in everything!

Dr. T

Walker said:
Good news. Just gave 2 weeks notice at work. Headed to greener pastures in a couple. This was a huge decision, but I'm very excited for my new job.

Lots of stress when you've got a family and home to take care of.

Thanks for the positive vibes!

Walker
Now Walker, what could possibly be better than working on the shores in those beautiful boat houses

sounds good man. so whats the new gig??
i was wondering what the good news were, i thought you had found a really good bike like one of those bluebirds or something...but this seems better cus it doesnt just make you happy but your family as well.

So I may still get to jet around the lake on occasion so all perks are not lost..

The new gig is that I will be starting work for a small but growing company that is one of the most respected in their field(s). They currently offer surveying, septic design, site assessments (required for selling a house around here) and shoreland permits (any work within 250ft of a protected waterbody which is most every lake and river). The one thing missing for them right now is Wetlands permits, docks and other water dependent structure permits, which is one of my areas of expertise. I have consulted for them in the past on serveral projects and we finally sat down and worked out the details. I start mid October. No more Saturday duties at the store, get out an hour early, cut my commute in half and they will train me in whatever I want learn. We are both very excited for this event!

So, no cool bikes but there is this guy with a wood and canvas canoe in his garage..... :D

Nice to hear that things are falling into place for you! :)

Walker said:
So, no cool bikes but there is this guy with a wood and canvas canoe in his garage..... :D

Throw some cranks on it and it's good to go! :mrgreen:

Back