Name that car (GAME)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cman said:
sssidewinder said:
well..it's not a track T and it wasn't built by Kurtis.

Here's a couple of clues...built in the 50's. It was originally a salt flat racer.
1950 Dal Porto Lakester

Nice job Cman....that is correct! actually was built in1951, but the name was what's important.
This roadster has an interesting history....(a little copy/paste)
Del Porto was crashed heavily at the salt lakes in 1953, the wreckage was stored in a shed until the 1970s when it was sold on to a new buyer, this new buyer then sold it on in 1999. A much overdue 3000 hour full restoration took place in 2010 at Classic Craft Motorsports in Springfield, Ohio and the car now lives in the collection of Kerry Horan.
if anyone is interested...some more info can be found Here: http://silodrome.com/dal-porto-roadster/

I used a little copy and paste too. A Google image search, so I had help :)

Sent from my Rezound using Tapatalk 2

This is my wife's car.........Can you guess?
IMG_0001.jpg

LukeTheJoker said:
You dont like to make it easy do you Kota?

Ford focus? :?:

Luke.
Nope.......Actually, if I didn't know what it is, that's what I would have guessed....That pic was taken this morning.

Clue: It's a 2013

Easy one, that's a "snowdrift 2013," model made by the whydon'tumovesouth comapny...........
For real, that sux!

KOTA said:
LukeTheJoker said:
You dont like to make it easy do you Kota?

Ford focus? :?:

Luke.
Nope.......Actually, if I didn't know what it is, that's what I would have guessed....That pic was taken this morning.

Clue: It's a 2013

2013 Nissan Rogue?

OR

2013 Mazda CX-9

Close enough....CX 5 GT

can i get in on this
cars are one of my othr hobbies besides bicycles
i will start by posting a celebrity car the monkeemobile\
what kinda car is it?
hint it was one of the most iconic muscle cars built
good luck and i will post another when this one is guessed
thanks
Sean
monkeemobile_7513_resized_zps007e8b7b.jpg

Too easy dude! Anyone who knows cars will know exactly what this is. These cars were delivered brand new by Pontiac to be customized for the show. Three cars were built, only one being a GTO, the other two were LeMans'. 8)

Latest posts

Back