Name that car (GAME)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Onewheelsqueel said:
Trekka. Those is neato.

You got it. It's a 1967 Trekka. Made in New Zealand.

Onewheelsqueel said:
Big question is whats the funky van behind it?

So are you asking me? or do you want someone else to answer? ... 'cause I know what it is. :wink:

Okay, we have established that the big mustardy coloured thing is a 1967 Trekka.

The game now is...

What is the blue thing behind the mustardy coloured thing?

2108485968_7d78a8f91b.jpg

Well, to be honest, I don't know the exact year of the van in the original photo (I didn't take the shot), but I am pretty sure it's one of these...

B23-N03_7623.jpg

Glen said:
Okay, we have established that the big mustardy coloured thing is a 1967 Trekka.

The game now is...

What is the blue thing behind the mustardy coloured thing?

2108485968_7d78a8f91b.jpg

Looks like an Austin J2 to me. Perhaps a 1964 but can't see enough to get the year.

Onewheelsqueel said:
Maybe post a pic of the whole thing, or one like it. Besides Id love to see it. Its funkier than my '63 Corvan.
Cool, I had a '62. A friend of mind bought it to build a hot rod "The greenbriar tire fryer"

cledry said:
Looks like an Austin J2 to me. Perhaps a 1964 but can't see enough to get the year.

Yep... cledry gets it. It is either a Morris J2, Austin J2 or Austin 152 from the mid 1960's... I reckon any of those would be correct.

Your turn cledry.

At first glance I think '50's british cyclocar, but then I notice little things...

Like a modern rack and pinion steering with rubber boots, modern aftermarket lights...

My guess? Kitcar of some description, possibly with a motorbike drivetrain?

It doesn't matter what it is, I want it! :mrgreen:

Luke.

Hold your horses outskirtscustoms we are still trying to guess the car I posted.

Back