name brand promotional bicycles

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
OK i just acquired a hi c promotional bicycle and i decided to see if anyone else has any of these as they kinda struck my curiosity.
picture and what you know about it would be cool
i know their really not the greatest but i was just interested in more info about these bikes as i have seen a couple pop up and know nothing about them
even if you custom built it that's fine too but im just trying to figure out the concept and why these exist other then for promoting a specific item or service
thanks
Sean
i will start with my hi c promotional bicycle which from what i can see is a Panasonic based bicycle.

after a lil cleaning and replacing a few worn parts ( sorry bout the reflectors blinding ya

the headbadge is really neat looking and in good shape and seems to be good quality

that's mine as she sits awaiting enw tires and spoke truing
sean

i considered doing that to it.i been thinking of either doing a single speed fixie or a full on triathlon bike from back in the early days with the scott bars and low profile tires and all new components
the components are shimano components so their not trash just need some updating.
at the moment she sits in my shop awaiting a decision
sean

Back