My wifes first score..

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My wife bought a Tricycle today..I all most dropped dead..She tells me I have about 150 to many bikes..lol..so here is her score..$25.00.

Thanks Guys for the comments..I like the truss rods as well..Neat little trike ..Im cleaning it up for my Nephews son..He is only 6months old..Lokks like it will go in to storage..Lol.. I cant believe 124 people looked at it and only 2 comments..I bet if I painted it Black and did the Rims Red I would get comments :roll:

That looks great, and a great deal! Here's the trike I got for free off a farm, and what I did with it. My daughter enjoyed it for a short while till she got her bike for Christmas. Now my wife uses it as a photo prop.

466156_3776476769960_1443365301_o.jpg

Awesome your wife picked it up. Maybe ladies like tricycles? My mom's last score was a custom tricycle that was made from a neck tube and fork of a 27" wheeled Schwinn. Awesome looking thing and she can comfortably ride it. Now you can say on your next bike, "It was an impulse buy like that trike, I couldn't leave it there." haha

CRASH said:
That looks great, and a great deal! Here's the trike I got for free off a farm, and what I did with it. My daughter enjoyed it for a short while till she got her bike for Christmas. Now my wife uses it as a photo prop.

466156_3776476769960_1443365301_o.jpg
Nice job on the trike .From Rust to Lust..lol..Im not going to repaint ..Keeping it all original....

carrotsnax said:
Awesome your wife picked it up. Maybe ladies like tricycles? My mom's last score was a custom tricycle that was made from a neck tube and fork of a 27" wheeled Schwinn. Awesome looking thing and she can comfortably ride it. Now you can say on your next bike, "It was an impulse buy like that trike, I couldn't leave it there." haha
My wife wants me to restore it for her or our Nephews son.. Its all good..

had one like that when I was a kid I remeber jumping it sitting on the rear flat steps oh good times!!!

Latest posts

Back