My Weekend Score

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I was going through CL last week and came across an add that said kids bikes $$$.. I opened the add and there was 4 bikes listed. I called and txt the person and the wife replied back saying that the husband will txt me back the following day.. Sure enough he did and made a deal to have him hold the bikes for me to pick up on friday and sure enough he was waiting for me with all 4 bike and the box of misc parts.. Here is what I picked up..
1. 16" Dyno VFR
2. 16" Haro
3. 16" Jr GT Performer
4. 20" Mongoose Orbit
and a box of misc parts.

I know nothing about BMX bikes but I'm starting to lust after some of the parts for cruiser builds... really like the heavy cranks and handlebar setups

^^^ That my friend is a sign that your starting to like and your going to build a either a Klunker or BMX style cruiser. Trust me, those are sign and before you know it your building and owning one or two or ??
It happened to me..

Klunker it is - got a 1990's Murray mountain bike - like new shape but uncomfortable to ride on the street for a donor....
:thumbsup:

Klunker it is - got a 1990's Murray mountain bike - like new shape but uncomfortable to ride on the street for a donor....
:thumbsup:
There you go.!!! Now your getting it... Perfect doner for a FrankinKlunk creation. My theary was right.!!! You my friend is getting ready to cross over to Klunker Mania..:rockout:LOL

Latest posts

Back